mouse morsels {sweet potato + feta frittata}

This morning I was determined to put a spin on my typical Saturday frittata.  I have also been trying add more sweet potatoes to my diet, so I came up with what turned in to one delicious breakfast - a sweet potato, feta, spinach frittata!
Ingredients:
  • 1 bag Fresh Spinach
  • 1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese
  • 1 small sweet potato cubed 
  • 3 large eggs, whisked
Directions: 
  1. Preheat oven to a medium broil
  2. Boil cubed sweet potatos is a small pot of water until fork tender, drain
  3. Wilt spinach in a non-stick saute pan, squeeze out excess water
  4. Add whisked eggs to saute pan and turn heat to medium
  5. Add sweet potatos and feta to egg mixture
  6. Cook egg mixture for 2 -3 minutes, until bottom of eggs begin to cook
  7. Place pan in oven, under broiler for 5 minutes or until eggs are cooked through and the top begins to turn golden brown. 
  8. Remove from oven and carefully loosen edges with a rubber spatula to transfer to cutting board. 
  9. Cut into desired number of pieces and serve immediately!
 The resulting flavor is the perfect mix of savory and sweet! 
 Enjoy!

Comments

i'll be trying this tomorrow morning. looks delicious.
Jackie said…
Mmm I want to make this! I need to get one of those stove-to-oven pans, ASAP.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ambyr said…
This looks delish. I've never made one myself, I'll have to bust it out one weekend.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com
Ada (new york) said…
Yuuuuuum looking, def want to sink my teeth into it .. think I have my new weekend recipe. THANK YOU!!!!
Anonymous said…
looks delicious.
Anajá Schmitz said…
Olá,
adorei sua receita, nunca tinha visto assim com batata doce. E se não engorda é maravilhoso.
Tenha um ótimo início de semana.
Unknown said…
Mmmm!!! I need to try this pronto!
Patsy C. Badger said…
Specially the eggs are my favorite . Thanks fort shared . Cut Out Image
Robert Smith said…
Thanks for this awesome recipe and the process of making. Surely I will make this at home.
Raster To vector/clipping path service/Background Removal

Popular Posts